Please fill out the form below.
You can also download a PDF version of the application: Application to Adopt Save it locally, then email the completed application to: email@example.com
Step 2: Phone Interview
Once we receive your Application to Adopt, we will contact you and schedule a phone interview (please give us 3-5 days to review your application and reach out to you). This will allow us to get a better idea of what you are looking for and help us match you with the right Border Collie.
Step 3: Home Visit
After the application and phone interview, we will schedule a home visit. This will allow us to verify the information provided and make sure each Border Collie we adopt out is going to a suitable home.
Thank you for your interest in adopting from Border Collie Save & Rescue (BCSAVE)!
1. All applicants must be of 18 years or older.
2. No adoptions will be processed as "gifts".
3. All dogs, unless otherwise specified, come:
a. With a current HW- Test b. Current on Local Vaccinations c. Spayed/Neutered d. Microchipped e. On a HW & Flea preventative
4. BCSAVE cannot make any guarantees concerning the health, habits, temperament, background or age of the dog being adopted.
5. BCSAVE strives to ensure our dogs are only placed with adopters who we feel are best suited for a specific dog; as such, BCSAVE may approve an applicant for adoption, but deny a specific dog or dogs.
6. All adoptions are at the sole discretion of BCSAVE, which reserves the right to deny any applicant for any reason.
Although many people are not sure of the dog they want when they start the adoption process, we encourage you to not wait until the "perfect" dog comes along before you start the process.
Submitting an application early allows us to help you find a dog that will best fit your unique lifestyle, and it will speed up the entire process of getting a dog to you once the right one has been found.
Once we have everything approved and the right dog selected, we will work with you to arrange getting the dog to you. Please ask us if you need any assistance or advice in bringing a new dog into your household and we will try and help in any way that we can.
We hope that our relationship with the adopter does not end at the adoption. We love updates, stories, braggings, tales, yarns, sagas, shenanigans, photos, and videos of all of our former rescue pups in their new furever homes with their new people. Tag us on social media, link to our website and Facebook page, or send us tweets and Snapchats. We love it all!
ABOUT Border Collie Save and Rescue, Inc. is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to helping border collies throughout Central and North Texas.